Little Ethical Black Dress
- Flattering shape with low back and fitted bodice.
- Deep hidden side pockets.
- Lined bodice with soft brushed cotton.
- This is made up with a flattering calf length skirt but any length is possible, let me know if you'd like a different length.
- Handmade by Isabel in Devon.
- Made from 100% Tencel* which is utterly beautiful, almost feels like a heavy soft silk - this has a matt texture that is luxurious yet versatile.
- Although I offer standard sizing on this dress I'd really prefer to make it up to your measurements as it's a fitted piece and depending on how you'd like it to fit, (tight, loose etc) it'd be best for you to send me your measurements.
*Tencel is made from wood pulp that’s harvested from tree farms that are sustainably managed and traceable. The fiber production itself is eco-friendly because of it's closed-loop process. This means that up to 99% of the water and solvents used are recycled and reused - The fabric is made in Turkey and Oeko-Tex certified.
If your unsure on sizing please contact me :) Every piece is handmade to order so you get a garment that fits you just right and you can cherish for years to come. I'll make up to your measurements for no extra cost! No person of any shape or size is left out.